Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I ask hairdresser to dye eyebrows?!?

I'm going to get my hair dyed from dark brown to a lighter blondish shade, but am a bit worried it'll look stupid cos I have really dark eyebrows.


Would it be weird for me to ask the hairdresser who colours my hair to dye my brows to match?!Can I ask hairdresser to dye eyebrows?!?
No, its very normal.


A lot of dressers will ask you when you're doing you hair, if not just say something.Can I ask hairdresser to dye eyebrows?!?
ok i am a hairdresser and theres absolutely no way that a hairdresser should be dying your eyebrows as thats not what there trained in its like health and safety issue ... but you could have a beautician do it for you , thing is the peroxide thats used in eyebrow tinting etc is like diluted to practically nothing so its safe to use around your delicate eye area.
You can ask, but it might not look 'right'. The eyebrow hair is more resistant, so they might look orange-y.





Extreme caution needs to be employed; the analine in the hair colour can cause blindness.





Even blonde people have slightly darker brows.





But yes, you can ask your stylist what s/he recommends.
there are plenty of salons that will provide that service and would be happy to do it especially if you want it to look natural. always ask for ur hairdresser's input on what shade it should be because not all people with blonde hair have the exact hair color on their head hair and on their eyebrows
No, It wouldn't be weird, and yes you can ask her...





To the person who said to go to a beautician, instead of a hairdresser, Just though, I should tell you...A Beautician IS a hairdresser.
yeah you can get your eyebrows/eyelashed tinted, but i dont know whether you can get them dyed lighter :S





best place to go is to a beauticians instead of hairdressers
I heard that dye used on the eyebrows can cause problems with eyes such as blindness. But many people obviously say it is okay..





Just don't do it yourself. Unless you don't like your eyesight.
You can get your eyebrows tinted but not with the same solution that goes on your hair. Your hairdresser will advise.
I'm not sure if hair dresser's dye eyebrows.


But if you want to get your eyebrows dyed you should find your closest beautician %26amp; they can definetely do it usually for around 拢5.





Jade X
I don't know any hairdressers who do that, but most salons have a beautician who does!
Of course!
yep! u can also get eyelashes tinted
yh jus ask them to get tinted to the same hair colour that you want

No comments:

Post a Comment