Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hair help? Hairdresser's advice would be very lovely?

Okaay, so I have dark brown hair(naturally) and I've highlighted it a lot over the passed three years. I really want it dark brown again, with no highlights and then I wanna go from there and kinda start over cause it's too light now and I'm mistaken for a dirty blonde. So my question is, will it ruin my hair because I remember someone saying something about you can't bleach hair that's been bleached already?


So umm, help please!


Thanks so mucho much!Hair help? Hairdresser's advice would be very lovely?
if you darken your hair its best not to turn around and re-highlight....if your hair is just to dark then think about adding some low-lightsHair help? Hairdresser's advice would be very lovely?
well one of my friends hair was brown then she highlighted blonde then she die color her whole hair black


umm you should go to the salon and ask the person that do highlights and stuff
if your going to dye your hair brown then thats not bleaching it. Ovcourse you can dye your hair again, but just make sure that you go to a professional if you want it done properly.
You may risk frying your hair, if you do so go the bleaching route. MAKE SURE you get Neutral protein filler, to protect your hair from damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment