Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maybe a hairdresser or ';shampoo'; expert can help me with this. Schwarzkopf question!!?

When I was in college (about 11 years ago) Schwartzkopf had a shampoo that was in an orange bottle (tall skinny bottle with small flip up nozzle). It smelled absolutely fantastic. It was heavily scented. It smelled almost like the Brilliant Brunette shampoos but a little more fragrant. I cannot find this anywhere, I'm sure it's discontinued but what the heck was the name of it?? Was it the old bonacure? Can someone help me??Maybe a hairdresser or ';shampoo'; expert can help me with this. Schwarzkopf question!!?
http://www.evabeauty.com/brand/Schwarzko鈥?/a>





Is this it?


(scroll down on the page.) :)Maybe a hairdresser or ';shampoo'; expert can help me with this. Schwarzkopf question!!?
I hope you get an answer because Schwarzkopt is a brilliant line of hair product...I am a former stylist, but have been inactive for 20 years and the product line would have changed...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment