Saturday, August 21, 2010

My hairdresser messed up on my hair and bleached it way too much...?

So I went to a different place and put a toner on it to make it a darker shade of blonde. But then it is too dark now! Is there any way to make the toner fade faster? I'm getting married in a month and I want to have a normal colored blonde hair.My hairdresser messed up on my hair and bleached it way too much...?
You are too young to color your hair and you should'nt have gone to a hairdresser at all anyway for the time being try to cammoflague it by wearing a sun hat or something that gets along with your dress and after that the new hair will grow and your problem will be solved. Wish you a very, very happy married life.My hairdresser messed up on my hair and bleached it way too much...?
Ouch.. You have the Right to complain if you're not satisfied whit what the hair-dresser have done to your hair. You shouldn't waste any more money, but get the saloon you first went to, to make it better for free! Bleaching is really damaging to your hair, but i guess you already know that. My suggestion is that you leave it alone for now, so it doesn't end up looking a real mess at your big day. Get a hold of some good conditioner that can smooth down the frizz, and maybe put some flowers in your hair or something, braid it perhaps? I don't know which styles you prefer.. But don't worry to much about the color itself, a nice blond shade cant really take the focus away if your hair is frizzy and unmanageable.. And don't forget to wear a big big smile you lucky bride-to-be :)
Ask yourself this: What is more important, a wedding or a marriage?
when im not happy with my colours i use a anti dandruff shampoo straight away or even over the next few washes thier is an ingredient in this shampoo that releases colour quickly it works good luck
why did you stuff with it in the first place??


it couldn't possibly be mindless vanity?
Washing helps fading, but some colors just don't fade like you'd hope. Go back and have some highlights put in or something. Demand they do them for free since they screwed up your hair. Make sure it's not going to make your hair fall out first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment