Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm looking for a good hairdresser?

What is the best way to find one who will give me what I want?I'm looking for a good hairdresser?
When looking for a good hairdresser make sure their are good communication. She should be asking you questions, Well a good one always will! But you as a client need to know what u want and try to explain in detail to make sure the 2 of you are on the same page. If you have problems explaining what u want find a pic and take it to her. But I wouldn't just go to anybody try a friends hairdresser. The saying the more expensive the haircut the better isn't true. Trust me I am a hairdresser and I know that world. And when U find your hairdresser U will know it before u leave the salon.. I wish u the best of luck on your journey!!!I'm looking for a good hairdresser?
Ask some of your friends where they go or if you see someone with a hair style that you like, then ask them. I think that is the best way to go. Just because you pay more money for a hair cut, doesn't mean it will be a better one. I have experienced bad cuts from high end salon. I think your chances will be better if you do pay a little more then a chop shop.
Depends where you are based - I love Aveda in Holborn. Great products and styles and a really relaxing atmosphere. I'd go on recommendations of friends.
Try toni and guy saloon pricey but very good.
the more you pay the better the haircut ect..





its a shame but that is the way it works.
so am i, tell me when u find one!





best thing to do is see what hairdressers have had a good rep, or ask friends/familly if they can recommend one.

No comments:

Post a Comment