Saturday, August 21, 2010

If i'm not an hairdresser can i still train on how to do hair extentions?

Only if you know, and you can convince others that you know.If i'm not an hairdresser can i still train on how to do hair extentions?
Thanks for trusting in a bald man for an answer on a hair issue.

Report Abuse


If i'm not an hairdresser can i still train on how to do hair extentions?
cant see why not... you would need to buy that machine thought that bonds the hair, plus you would need a company to order the hair from. Let me know when you do cos mine need doing and I havent got the money at the mo!!
I'm sure you can still do it, you should try local hair dressers or collages for advise
Yes i think so but you might have to do the whole course as well.
I dont know if it is illegal in your state, but i do know in certain states, that performing services, such as cosmetology is illegal without your business license. I dont know if that includes extensions and such, or if its just chemicals like bleaching..i would research it more
Most companies that sell extensions and the equipment to apply them -- you can buy all of this on the internet -- will include an instructional video or DVD.





Try http://www.glamourhair.com
i do my own hair extensions and other people i knows hair for them so i dont see why not, but i didnt train for it, i just picked it up from watchin my hairdresser do it for me before i started doin it myself.
  • revlon makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment