Friday, August 6, 2010

My shoulder length hair is mousey brown. ask hairdresser for some full blond highlights...?

but i have ended up with really stringy highlights that r hardly noticable. I did explain that i wanted them to be really noticed. Am I explaining it wrong? What shoud I ask for?? I wanted CHUNKY highlights not strings!!My shoulder length hair is mousey brown. ask hairdresser for some full blond highlights...?
If you are a regular customer, just go back and tell her she didn't do enough for you. She should do it again for you at no charge!My shoulder length hair is mousey brown. ask hairdresser for some full blond highlights...?
you should have specified that you wanted chunky blonde highlights.


i would have told her while i was still there that she didnt do what i asked
chunky highlights that are thick look cheap and gross. you should get thin blonde highlights, but lots of them so it makes are difference. or you should get strawberry blonde highlights. or just totally dye your hair. dark is totally in this season

No comments:

Post a Comment