Friday, August 6, 2010

Today I am a male hairdresser. I have my short white coat on, a comb in my top pocket, My hand on my hip,A?

rather nice aftershave. ';What would you like today madam?';Today I am a male hairdresser. I have my short white coat on, a comb in my top pocket, My hand on my hip,A?
I'd like a mullet please.





:)Today I am a male hairdresser. I have my short white coat on, a comb in my top pocket, My hand on my hip,A?
Too late I got my hair cut by a male hairdresser on Monday. He was wearing matching boxers and socks and I did spray some of his aftershave on my arm gosh it did smell good.
Are you also gay and named Jason?
something for the weekend!
whaaaat?
nothin from you ^.^
I don't like men to cut my hair.
bald
go nuts, but can i have a happy ending? nudge nudge wink wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment