Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you recommend a hairdresser for my puss?

my cat is going grey ,can you recommend a good hairdresser in the edinburgh area ,i think he needs highlights and a blow dryCan you recommend a hairdresser for my puss?
dunno but don`t go to the one i went too ...my poor cat was not impressed !








http://www.azsinglescene.com/images/cat.鈥?/a>Can you recommend a hairdresser for my puss?
Acme Hairdressers. They'll make your puss look like me
Alrighty then
My cat told me to tell you to try ';PUSS `N BOOTS';. That's where he goes.
are you for real?
agghh, me and my dirty mind!
tosser
If you were in Caterphilly in Wales, I may be able to research one for you, seeing as we have something in common.


Most Scots though wouldn't blowdry a pussy(cat) due to cost implications and the risk of static on their sporrans, so why you ask is beyond me.


I think your cat is more than capable of licking his own grey bits, despite his chavvy attitude, and that it would save you money in the long run if you bought him a Burberry Cat Hat instead.
seriously?
use spray paint.


I am a dog so I naturally don't like cats!
Save some money, if it's going grey, have it put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment