Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you feel uncomfortable when the hairdresser shows you the back of you hair with an extra mirror?

I just smile inanely and feel really foolishDo you feel uncomfortable when the hairdresser shows you the back of you hair with an extra mirror?
yes, i just nod and go hmmm uhuh!!! lol - when i went recently - the hairdresser couldnt do this womans hair as she had a nit.....i would die more of embarrasement from that ..........Do you feel uncomfortable when the hairdresser shows you the back of you hair with an extra mirror?
Yes ain't it crap when they do that cos you don't really want to see the mess they made of the back of your head when you can already see the state of the front!! Them hairdresser's what are they like, they ask what you want doing then go ahead and do just what they want instead!!!


Sorry if I offend any hairdressers out there but I am talking from my own experience here, I never get a good haircut and some of the styles I've been given OMFG you have no idea, wore a wooly bobble hat for weeks I have , lol (just joking, sorry, just so bloody bored to tears tonight) anyway have a goodnight hope you get lots of answers and stars, have a star for your Question!! oops sorry, babbling aren't I?


Well isn't that how it makes you feel when they hold that mirror up to show you the back of ya head hahahahahaha!!!!!!
how else are you gonna see the back of your head!?!
no i would feel uncomfortable if she didn't lol!!
lol, i know. it feels sorta weird
not really.....should i?
lmfao.....I get the feeling that when they do that im gonna see them open up a cut throat razor and make me watch as they carve me up..
yea i do..dont like it wen pple wait on me
Huh No, how else are you supposed to see the back of your head when you have your hair styled?
No I like it. The last thing I want is a $15 hair cut that looks like crap in the back!!
I'd be more uncomfortable going to a hairdresser in the first place.
Never went to one. My mom was my hairdresser who would braid my hair for me.
haha kind of.
yeah a little bit
no...but are u comfortable with the person....
Why wouldn't I feel comfortable it's hair...
no i cut my own hair...dont trust hairdressers
I tell him, never mind, I trust you!
No when he doesn't show me I wonder what he has done with my hair.
Nope I don't feel uncomfortable at all..I want to see what the back of my hair looks like...
i smash the mirror and demand my face be unwrapped
I thought I was the only one who does that. I only go twice a year anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment