Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you look for in a hairdresser?

How are you suppose to 'look for something in a hairdresser' when you haven't met her yet %26amp; to only assume that she does good work because she works in an expensive dept. store salon isn't necessarily so.





I look at the end result of someone's work, and take it from there, as a previous experience was a nightmare!





Last week, I was having a ';garage sale'; %26amp; a lady walked in %26amp; her hairstyle caught my eye, immediately I thought that her hair style was something that I would like, I told this lady how much I liked her hair, %26amp; how cute it looked. She told me that she had just had it done %26amp; then I asked her where she went %26amp; who did the work! I went there the next day! It only cost me $10.00 [plus tip] at a Fantastic Sam's a few miles away. The hairdresser was fast, %26amp; my hair turned out wonderful, %26amp; exactly what I wanted! Whispy!





About 2 months earlier I had spent $178.00 at a mall dept store salon, that left me totally exasperated! as I couldn't do anything with my hair for 3 weeks, no kidding! The stylist at the dept store salon was going thru a horrendus divorce, %26amp; I believe the negative vibes got into the hair cutting, as she kept talking, %26amp; talking, %26amp; cutting, %26amp; cutting!!! I was getting nervous! OMG !!! I was not a happy victim.





I look at the end result of the ARTIST, It is a very simple thing to do, %26amp; worked for me! (People are genuinely appreciative of a compliment, especially if it gets them noticed!) I hope this helps!What do you look for in a hairdresser?
Well, as a guy she has to be young, hot and in her 20s then I trust that she will do good job and also hot too look atWhat do you look for in a hairdresser?
Some one man or woman who is willing to do what I want, not what they want, Remeber you are paying them to cut your hair!


I like funky people who aren't afraid of using different colors and cuts with me, I am a funky person with my hair, I love being the guniea pig when it comes to hair. That is my personalty. Right now I have short spiky hair, hell I would shave it all off! I have good reasons for it too!
someone that i'm comfortable around and someone that isnt pushy like try to make me get something i dont want!..and a hairdresser thats up with whats new and what looks good for me.
some one who can give you a good haircut. So that your hair grows out looking good all the time till the next cut.
To knows what style is good for my shape of the face
That's she can cut hair lol, but also that she has been for a long time and so is very experienced with whatever style you choose.
?what do u mean?
Make sure they know what you want and confirm the look you want to make sure they do it right. Also make sure that they are friendly and listen to you, and don't keep giving you their ideas of what your hair should look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment