Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hairdresser or Medical Assistant which one would you rather be and Why?

hairdresser...i have always been into the cosmetology field..Hairdresser or Medical Assistant which one would you rather be and Why?
You could do better than that.Hairdresser or Medical Assistant which one would you rather be and Why?
I would probably rather be a Medical Assistant. I'm majoring in Animal Science and plan on going to vet school when I'm done, so it's closer to my profession.
Personally, medical assistant. But everyone is different. What can you see yourself doing later in life. What is more interesting to you. Consider all the pros and cons. I'd rather be a medical assistant because i am not good with hair and i want to do something in the medical field.


I hope this helped!
I don't like women hairdressers. They are very nosy %26amp; gossipy. The men, I like. I, personally , couldn't have women hairdressers as co-workers. The Med. proffession is different. Still the same in many ways, but not as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment