Friday, August 6, 2010

Problem with my hairdresser?

I've been going to this hairdressers for quite some time now and everytime he does his own thing with my hair. It looks good but i'm just getting bored with what he does.


I have been wanting a style now and I was just wondering how to go about telling him what I want because he'll just assume that he's going to do his own thing again.Problem with my hairdresser?
I do hairdressing myself and It is so difficult trying to do some-ones hair without a photo of what they want. So get those scissors and cut out a picture of what you want. He will love it. It makes his life a lot easier. If he still cuts your hair the way he wants, don't pay him. You would be with in your rights.Problem with my hairdresser?
A good hairdresser will find out all they need to know by a good consultation. Tell him you want a change, show him images of what you are after. if he is not meeting your needs, change your salon.
You're paying the money. You lay the law down !


If he doesn't like it, then find another hairdresser.
I would advise you to take an image/photo of what you want. This will be an easy start for the conversation between you and your hairdresser. It will also show exactly what's on your mind, but don't forget he is a professional and keep an open mind for his sugestions. :)
he's a hairdresser and you are a customer, just tell him that you want something different
find oanther hairdrsser

No comments:

Post a Comment