Friday, August 6, 2010

Help me! The hairdresser cut my hair too short?

And it's realyyyyyyyyy short at the back. Almost like a ball but it's spiky-ish. What should i do... spike it up? But it'll kind of ';fall down'; at the end of the day if you get what i mean. Hell i miss my longer hairHelp me! The hairdresser cut my hair too short?
use shockwaves products i fine they work the best on spiky hair and just be patient your hair will not take long to grow...Help me! The hairdresser cut my hair too short?
the next time you go back wont you tell her/him not to cut it too short like they did the last time! but i dont know nothing about guys hair im a girl so thats what i always say to my hairdresser
wear a hat.
Use Redken Guts. It is applied at the roots to give it body to help it be spikey. Use hair gel after drying it to spike it even more. Use hairspray to set it if you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment