Friday, August 6, 2010

How much do you tip your hairdresser for hightlights?

all over hightlights. FoilHow much do you tip your hairdresser for hightlights?
Well for being a Hairdresser myself of 16 yrs, I feel it has alot to do with how pleased you are, but routine i think would be between 5-10.00! Its a long process, and it does take understanding and skill. Hope this helps!How much do you tip your hairdresser for hightlights?
About 3 to 5 dollars.
As a hair colorist for many years I have the same clients for many years some travel to me from out of the United States, because they love my work on them. They all tip me well and all return. My charge to foil is $150.00 to start.....length and porosity of hair, what kind of chemicals I can use and still be safe, how many colors used, all come into play for this service. Most pay me 20% of the price. Therefore for a $150.00 charge would be a $30.00 tip.


Tipping is done because most hairdressers are on a percentage of work completed, and or like bartenders and waitresses, are paid minnium wages.
it depends if they are nice and if they do a good job. i would pay 4 or 5 dollars
about 15 percent of your total bill.








good luck!
I've never tipped a hairdresser.... but I did hear recently that you folks in the U.S. have an odd system of compulsory tipping wherever you go.
  • revlon makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment