Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dumb hairdresser messed up my hair?

This is from like two months back but I'm about to go get my hair cut again. Ok so when that hairdresser cut my hair, she completely messed my layers up. In the front, my hair poofs out in the middle. In the back, it poofs out at the bottom. I'm going to a different hairdresser/salon this time. How should I get my hair cut to get rid of the crap the first hairdresser did?Dumb hairdresser messed up my hair?
yea tell the new hair dresser what the last one did that you didn't like and ask them to fix it and bring pictures of what you want. thats the best way to be sure you get what wantDumb hairdresser messed up my hair?
I think you should get some taming products first and see how it looks then-otherwise get a new hairdresser-they say try to find a hair stylist who has the same type of hair as you because they understand how the hair acts and so forth.....
I think the poof looks really great if you are going for the whole scene thing (:





Well if you cut it more it will just probably make it poof even more, unless you wanna straighten it everyday.





I think you should let it grow more and if you dont have bangs yet you can add some to change the whole theme up.

No comments:

Post a Comment