Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I rely on tips...I am a hairdresser..so to follow up with my previous question?

Is it wrong for my boss to tell me stop wearing mini skirts, I seem to make better tips when I wear a mini.I rely on tips...I am a hairdresser..so to follow up with my previous question?
No it's not wrong...he has a business to run and wants to do it in a certain way. But I can understand you wearing a certain clothes to get more tips. I know what it is to work for tips, just smile do the job well and the tips will come......I rely on tips...I am a hairdresser..so to follow up with my previous question?
Become a better hairdresser then you won't have to rely on tips. And i think mini skirts are ok provided you can't see what you had for breakfast. Talent goes further than looks anytime. ; )
YES HE CAN DON WEAR THEM AT WORK DO IT AT HOME
Yeah it is and i sure am past due for a trim
Hello Salinda, unless there is a specific dress code written and in place, you can wear what you want to wear there! If your making better tips in mini skirts and you don't mind wearing them then go for it!


Have fun and good luck!
of course you do..........but you shouldn't do that at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment